DTMF Controlled DIY Kit
This Do It Your Self kit comes along with an Arduino Uno board, motor driver L293D, DTMF module, DC geared motor, robot chassis, caster wheel, nut-bolt pack and a screw driver. DIY kit is for all robotics enthusiasts starting from beginner level to expert level at economical cost. For example it is easy to assemble and operate a robot from a remote location or wirelessly using mobile phone and kit. Dual tone multiple frequency DTMF shield is used to decode the frequency generated from our cell phone which help microcontroller. The shield is based on MT8870D IC which a DTMF receiver that has two section one band split filter and other is encoder. DTMF IC simply generates two frequency corresponding to a single number pressed on keypad.
This DIY kit is for all robotics enthusiasts starting from beginner level to expert level at economical cost.
|Motor Driver L298N||1|
|Mini Bread Board||1|
|DC geared motor||2|
|Nut bolt Packet||1|
|Connecting wires||M-M-10 , M-F-10|
|USB cable type A/B||1|
Steps to follow (for Dual Tone Modulated Frequency):
- Connections are mentioned below:
|DTMF Module||Arduino Uno|
|Do,D1,D2,D3 pins||Digital pins ( 10,11,12,13 pins)|
|Vcc pin||5V pin|
|GND pin||GND pin|
- Connect motor to motor driver shield and input pins of motor drivers input pins (in4, in3, in2, in1) to Arduino digital pins (7, 8, 9, and 10).
- Connect the USB cable with Arduino & Computer.
- Connect Arduino with computer/laptop through USB Cable
- Open the Arduino Software in your computer/laptop
- Create Sketch for DTMF robot
- Click on Upload Option to download the program in Arduino